Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Go Team {Shiet}!

Sunday, December 07, 2008 , 4 comments

So, I said I was going to be on a little break, but I can't help it! I miss my home on the WWW. It's only been less than a week, and I'm back. Haha. I have so many ideas for my blog, you have no idea! I'm planning to undertake a project at the start of 2009. I will post another entry regarding that. But for now...

Okay, random title for an entry, I know. But there's a reason!

Okay, my really close (bff) Joyce was yelling and being hysterical on the phone last night, just before she came over to borrow my Twilight book (but that's not really the point of this). The point is that, last night, she introduced me to this hott guy. Not in like, real life - coz you know, he's sort of like, a celebrity...in Korea. He's an R&B artist; he's also part of a group called Big Bang. Joyce calls him "shiet"; well, his real name is actually Tae Yang. I guess you realize now why she calls him that. HAHA (Really, it wasn't my idea. All hers!) Who am I to make fun of this perfect being (okay, no. exaggeration. Although he really IS quite hot and cute and...yeah)

So she really made sure I was aware of this guy's existence. She made me watch his videos on YouTube, and such. Even though I don't understand his lyrics, I really don't mind just watching the videos over and over (okay, I'm not THAT big of a creeper - I've only seen his videos 3x! - I swear!) He's pretty good too, as an artist. If you're fond with HipHop and R&B, you'll like him! Good dancer too! Familiar with Usher or Omarion? He's like a Korean equivalent of them.

So, if you're a female (or male, whatever suits you), and you're reading this entry, you must watch the videos below! (he he)
Watch & don't forget to comment! :) Hot or Not?




(4) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sun Dec 07, 01:29:00 AM

    wow cool. nagkakilala ka pa ng celeb from korea. nice. :)

    he's looks hot! :) your lucky that your friend introduced you to him.. :)

     
    jlove On Sun Dec 07, 01:40:00 AM

    SOO HOT!!! and by the way i watches twilight! amazing but im not inlove with Edward .....i love his dad!!! but i also like edward... but the dad...damnnnn

     
    Diandra On Sun Dec 07, 01:44:00 AM

    Beng: when i said "introduced" i didn't mean that i actually met him. (sorry, i guess i wasn't clear about that) woops! Tnx for the comment! :)

    Joyce: WHAT?! didn't i just tell u last night not to watch it?? Read the book first! now you don't have a reason to read the book! :P maybe i'll watch it after exams. or when it comes out on DVD haha!

     
    Niko Batallones On Sun Dec 07, 08:59:00 PM

    That's how I blog... I plan big. You're not alone. :p