Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

MIA

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 , 3 comments

So...where to begin...?

I guess I'll just write about the gist of everything that happened for the past couple of weeks (fine...almost the past month) or so. Don't you worry - I won't bore you with all the details!

For the rest of January...
Basically, last month was a whirlwind! January went by so quickly. As usual, school has been taking over. Had a few meetings here and there for Peer Health Volunteer. Tons of readings were assigned - and most are unfinished (woops..) My sister had her first piano exam, ever (Gr. 3 exam - yes she skipped grades 1 & 2). On the last week of January, she went on a trip (like a retreat) with her batchmates, and I was left with no one to talk to at night (aww). An assignment for a class was due. I wrote a couple of tests. And basically, just a bunch of readings as I said...

Month of February...
Life starts to get a little more interesting. First of all, it's love month! Yay for all the couples out there! I guess this is the month that single people dread...I'm sure some of them enjoy it too - single parties, drink & mingle parties! Last weekend, Ian took me to this nice, fancy French restaurant for this year's Winterlicious [photos below]. The dinner was GREAT! I hope to go again for Summerlicious; can't wait! :o) My BFF Joyce also came over last Friday for a Girls Night In...and we had such a great time! Also, a BIG celebration is about to happen: mine and Ian's 3rd Anniversary! That's about a week an a half from now (Feb. 22nd); don't forget to greet us! Hehe :) It's Friday the 13th this Friday and Ian and I are planning to have a movie night, watching scary movies -- that's right, just before Valentine's Day. :P For V-day, we have nothing planned yet. I told him that I'd put together something for him and "give it" to him on our big day. I don't know what he has planned, but I'm saving mine (the best) for last! ;) Next week is Reading Week - when students don't actually read...sort of like a break. Unfortunately, I would actually have to read, since I have a test the Monday I come back from the break (that's just great...) This test requires for us to read 2 full books, cover-to-cover, and another 3 chapters from a textbook. Wowsers.

So there you have it. A very random, sloppy update. Hehe...Will post another entry soon!

Random thought: What did you think about the Chris Brown & Rihanna issue? Shocked much?


(3) Comments

  1. Niko Batallones On Thu Feb 12, 08:24:00 PM

    One line: Wheeee! :p

     
    Anonymous On Fri Feb 13, 12:13:00 AM

    I do agree that January went by really fast and honestly I can't believe that it's already February! YAY FOR THE LOVE MONTH! I'm glad to see that you're blogging again, Diandra! Those are really fun pictures to look at :)

     
    jlove On Sat Feb 14, 01:28:00 AM

    yeesssssss!! i look soo gross. loveeeeeeee that dayyyyyy!!!