Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

How well do I know Ian?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2 comments

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband/partner/boyfriend. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to him to see how right you really are.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
NBA or F.R.I.E.N.D.S

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Caesar's, but if we do go out to eat salad, we would definitely order the oriental chicken salad from Applebees! :)

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Sour candies. My favourites. He wouldn't open his mouth even if I insist on feeding him. haha!

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Chicken Quesadilla. Pita, flatbread or something. Pasta. For drinks, we're really plain and simple: water. Neither of us drink alcoholic beverages ;P

5. Where did he go to high school?
Same school as mine. St. Aloysius Gonzaga S.S.

6. What size shoe does he wear?
hmm...? I actually don't know..i'm not sure. I'll get back with my answer.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
I don't know what his favorite is, but he sure likes the toasted ham-cheese-lettuce sandwich I make.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
A lot of food. Haha...salmon sushi? something that's prepared with chicken? or his new-found-favorite, lumpia. haha!

10. What is his favorite cereal?
none. i don't even think he eats cereals that much?

11. What would he never wear?
round-ended dress shoes

12. What is his favorite sports team?
I don't think he has a favorite team, but he's a Raptors fan! He has favorite players in the NBA though, like Dwayne Wade.

13. Who did he vote for?
none. he doesn't vote. bad citizen. hehe

14. Who is his best friend?
He has 3 close friends, but I think his best, best friend is Edmund, since they grew up together.

15. What is something he does that you wish he wouldn't do?
Freak out a lot.

16. What is his heritage?
typical chinese.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake?
double chocolate fudge cake with oreo bits. Haha! Something really chocolate-y like that. But I think lately, he's getting bored with chocolate.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
badminton, tennis. plays a lot of basketball too - although he wasn't on the team.

19. What could he spend hours doing?
friends marathon with me, spending quality time with me, eating with me. :)

20. What is one unique talent he has?
a talent of being the best boyfriend in the whole wide world. :) he's skilled in making me smile. :)

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sun Mar 22, 08:11:00 AM

    ha ha ha! he freaks out a lot? funny guy! :)
    well, it's a good thing you know him well...

    stay in love <3

     
    Anonymous On Thu Mar 26, 01:08:00 PM

    It's cute that you know him so well! :) Stay happy and in love. Sorry it took so long before I could return your comment :s But now i'm back in the blogosphere heehee and hopefully I can blog as often as I used to and return your comments regularly!