Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

2008: The Year in Review

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2 comments

1) Was 2008 a good year for you?
Um, it's alright.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Probably the 4-day vacation to Quebec

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Um, a lot. Having anxiety attacks, not bein able to do well in the first term of my 3rd year in university

4) Where were you when 2008 began?
Our family friends house

5) Who were you with?
Many people! Probably around 5-6 more other families plus my family plus my boyfriend

6) Where will you be when 2008 ends?
I have no idea. Either at the family friend's house again, or in downtown Toronto

7) Who will you be with when 2008 ends?
Either with my family or with my boyfriend

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008?
I didn't really make any.

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2009?
Yeah, I guess focus more on changing for the better, in terms of how I approach life.

10) Did you fall in love in 2008?
Yes, again and again :)

11) If yes who?
My boyfriend, whom I am with for almost 3 years.

12) If yes, do they know?
Of course!

13) Are you still in love with them?
Definitely!

14) You regret it?
Of course not!

15) Did you breakup in 2008?
Nope.

16) Did you make any new friends in 2008?
A few acquaintances but not really new friends.

17) Who are your favorite “new” friends?
I don’t really have any friends that are new just this year..

18) What was your favorite month of 2008?
Can't really judge. Probably this month, December? Or one of the summer months.

19) Did you travel outside of Canada in 2008?
Yes, just crossed the border a little bit to go shopping :)

20) How many different provinces and/or states did you travel to in 2008?
Just 2 I guess, just around Ontario/Quebec

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2008?
No

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Yes, my many friends back in the Philippines/U.S.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2008?
Umm..I can't really remember all the movies I've watched this year...

24) What was your favorite song from 2008?
umm...

25) What was your favorite record from 2008?
hmm...

26) How many concerts did you see in 2008?
zero

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2008?
no

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?
No

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2008?
No

30) Did you do anything out of character in 2008?
Hmm, not really.

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Possibly.

33) What was the worst lie you told someone in 2008?
Uhh..I usually try to be honest. :P

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2008?
No, at least I didn't mean to.

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2008?
Nope, everyone loves me :)

36) How much money did you spend in 2008?
Not much.

37) What was your proudest moment of 2008?
I don't know? Probably when I actually had the initiative to do something.

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008?
Umm, probably a lot of them but I tend not to remember all those embarrassing moments.

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
well, I don't think I'd change anything in particular. But if I really had to choose one, probably it would be changing how I started and ended my first term.

40) What are your plans for 2009?
Work hard, play hard!

41)What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
be part of a peer health educator team at the university & be able to do projects to reach out to the students.

42)What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Money. HAHA Personality wise, just more drive, determination, confidence.I want to have the courage to just let go and just jump; definitely taking chances

43)What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Feb. 22nd because it's mine and Ian's 2nd year anniversary :) Other than that, nothing really.

44)Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes. Anxiety got the best of me this year and I won't let it happen again. AND I got sick just before my exams which was a total bummer.

45) What was the best thing you bought?
Umm..I didn't really have any major purchases this year, just small things here and there.

46) Whose behavior merited celebration?
Who? You? Me? :P

47) Whose behavior made you appalled and disappointed?
certain Government officials.

48) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Today. Because the year is ending and I'm way too stoked to start the new year.

49) What song will always remind you of 2008?
Um, I don't really pay much attention to music all throughout the year, sorry!

50) Compared to this time last year, are you:
richer or poorer? I feel poorer :(

51) What do you wish you’d done more of?
exercise and take care of myself, study. Haha

52) What do you wish you’d done less of?
slacking off

53) What was your favorite tv program?
I had more than one. The Hills, CSI Miami, NCIS, Boston Legal, and of course, cartoons :D

54) Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nah, I'm not a hater :)

55) What was the best book you read?
This year? Twilight & New Moon. Currently reading 2 of Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books & The Secret life of bees.

56) What was your greatest musical discovery?
Umm, I don't think I discovered anything musical this year.

57) What did you want and get?
Those comfy winter boots called Warmbat

58) What did you want and not get?
Decent grades.

59) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 20. I spent it with friends; dinner & dancing

60) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
The ability to have control over everything.

61) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
It's all about being comfortable. Haha. I honestly couldn't care less this year, whatever fit & was comfy, was good for me to wear. Of course I have to look like a person. But this coming year, I'm thinking of switching into a more girly, lady-like mode :)

62) What kept you sane?
Family (mostly my sister) and of course the love of my life.

63) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Umm...no one.

64) Who do you miss?
A lot of people! Especially my lola!

65) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Don't let one negative thing get you down. Never ever ever give up! & learn how to balance your life.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Thu Jan 01, 12:23:00 AM

    2008 was a great year for me so i'm really hoping that 2009 will be an awesome year as well :)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR, DIANDRA!

     
    Tiff k On Fri Jan 02, 02:14:00 AM

    Hey Diandra!! hehe whoa that's a LOONNG survey! hehe hope you have a wonderful 2009 ah! :p wee!