Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So, I haven't had a chance to post an entry since the 4th. A lot of stuff has been happening lately, with school and such. But, luckily, I still get to update my project 365, so go check it out if you haven't yet seen my photos :) It gets quite challenging when nothing special is really happening with your day and you're stuck there thinking, "What should I take a picture of now? I guess that's the challenge - to find something worth reminding yourself of the next time you review your photos at the end of year, on the 365th day. :)

A few days ago, I was browsing through some articles online about love and relationships and came across this article that I just
had to read. The title of the article was "10 Traits That Make You a Great Girlfriend"; I just had to read it. It's quite interesting, and I'd like to share it with you & see if you agree. I'll be putting up only the actual 10 traits and not the descriptions that are accompanying them. The words in parenthesis are my own thoughts on each of them. You can find the full article here.

10.
She's independent. Of course your boyfriend wouldn't want a girlfriend that they'd have to babysit. We ladies have to learn how to stand on our own two feet and not have to depend so much on our men. Yes, they're supposed to be there to care for us and protect us, but of course there's always going to be "his" and "hers". Your guy probably doesn't want to feel like your suffocating him.
9.
She's intelligent. I think this speaks for itself. You don't want no boring talks with your boy either right? Sometimes, you want stimulating talks and maybe talks that will make you think. Learn to be serious, but also learn when not to be. Plus, intelligent doesn't necessarily mean seriousness. Have a sense of humour! :)
8.
She's sexual. I think we all know what this means. Both of you have to be sexually compatible, meaning you have to be physically attractive to your partner and vice versa. Without this, there'd be no spark.
7.
She's beautiful. This goes with the point before this. While this can have a literal meaning, you can also think of it as "the beauty is in the eye of the beholder". As it said in the article, you don't have to be a Heidi Klum clone for your man to feel proud walking beside you.
6.
She respects you. I only have one thing to say: Do unto others what you want others to do unto you. The golden rule :)
5.
She lets you be a man. What do you think girls? Do you let your man be a man? This goes hand-in-hand with respect. Let him do "boy stuff" like poker nights with his boys or Friday night football. You may not enjoy it, but he does, so let him. :)
4.
She's nagless. Oh c'mon. I disagree with this one. Of course there's no female being in the universe that is nagless. It's just in our DNA! It just is. Haha...But I guess, we should know when to speak up and when to let it slide. Hey, guys have annoying habits too!!!
3.
She gets along with friends and family. For me, this is really important because my family is #1 on my list. So if he doesn't get along with them, he's out!
2.
She loves you. Well, duh. Can anyone make it even more obvious? This point is very commonsensical, yet sometimes we forget, especially couples who have been going out for a while. They get so used to each other that they forget why they're with that person in the first place. Rekindling the relationship, making time and effort to move forward is a big part of being in a committed relationship.
1.
She makes you want to be a better man. Really? :P This may sound simple, but to find a person that can make you be a better person can be extremely difficult; but once you've found that person, you know he/she is a keeper. :)

{And I found this funny t-shirt! :o)}

Do you agree with this list, boys & girls? :)

(2) Comments

  1. Unknown On Wed Jan 14, 04:02:00 PM

    baby

    you are the perfect girlfriend =D i think u have done most of those things in that list...and thank you so much for taking care of me yesterday...u really helped a lot

    i hope i will feel better soon

    love
    Ian

     
    Anonymous On Fri Jan 16, 09:17:00 AM

    THUMBS UP TO THE LIST! Well, some of them. Haha!