Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

It's back to school again tomorrow. Last term, I had Mondays off and had classes from Tuesday until Friday. This term, I go to school Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, and I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. Even better! Unfortunately, I'm only enrolled in 4 courses right now, which means I'm only technically getting 2.0 credits this term, when I was planning to get 2.5 credits. But, there's still hope because I'm on the waitlist for one of the 3rd-year courses. Hopefully I get in, and soon! Check out Day 4 of my Project 365; I've got a little blurb about going back to school. :o)

Remember my puppy Maxxi? Yup, she's going to the dog spa tomorrow! (What a lucky one!) She's getting groomed tomorrow at the vet hospital. We were a bit hesitant of sending her now because it's winter time and maybe we should wait until after winter, when it's not cold anymore to get her groomed -- but that's going to be a bit of a wait since winter doesn't end until March or even April. So, we decided to get her groomed now, so she'll be looking spiff whenever guests come over to our home or when she goes out for a walk. I'm just a bit worried what she's going to look like after, because I kinda like her fur a bit grown, so that she's fluffy, but her fur is difficult to brush. Plus, she bites and nibbles on herself all the time that she tangles her fur, especially on her legs!

So here's Maxxi now; and tomorrow I'll be taking another photo of her all dolled up! I hope everything turns out well for her. :o)
So, I'm really interested to know, do you have a dog too? Or your own pet? What kind is it and what's the name? :o)



(6) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Mon Jan 05, 12:28:00 AM

    aw! your puppy Maxi is so cute. I have 2 pet dog. jaja an pimples=) they're cute too! but yours is more!

    btw can we exchange links here in my other site http://so-pink.info plese hit me back if you want! thanks=)

     
    Anonymous On Mon Jan 05, 11:12:00 PM

    ang cute naman ni Maxxi,, I like the second shot ^^

     
    Anonymous On Tue Jan 06, 05:14:00 AM

    I don't have a pet but Maxxi's adorable! :) Can't wait to see the pictures after the dog spa! Heehee.

     
    Anonymous On Wed Jan 07, 02:46:00 AM

    Cute ng pet mo. :)

     
    -tina- On Wed Jan 07, 06:33:00 AM

    ang soxal naman ni Maxxi.. :)

     
    Tiff k On Sat Jan 10, 09:01:00 PM

    Hey sis! Whoa! Your doggy is definitely cute!! hehe good luck with the studies! Urgh, I hope we make it good this sem! hehe :p

    And there are really doggy spas there! hehe Aww soo cuute sis! :p

    I've got lots of pets... Do i name them all? lolz~! hehehe well we got L.A., Paris the 2nd, Toto, Sweden, Magic for the poodles. Happy, Biggy for the shih tzus, Venice for the chihuahuas, Rocky and Coco for the golden retrievers. Henry, other henry, Monmon for the birds, Buffy for African grey parrot. Kitty1 and Kitty2 for the cats. I won't include stray cats na. hehe ;P