Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So...I've been waking up too late every day. I love sleeping in! It's not the most productive day...but I still love it! :) I guess I'm more of a night owl than a morning bird. I wish I was a morning person though - you can watch the sun rise, really know that it's a brand new day.
Oh well
...maybe later on in life I can actually wake up and watch the sun rise. :)

So, it's reading week, and usually, students would go partying, or go on the ever-so-popular ski trips. I guess it's similar to spring break in the states - except here, it's lamer and doesn't involve the ocean or sand (or it could for some who choose to fly somewhere warm). So reading week is almost ending and I've done neither of those "fun" activities. What did I actually do? READ. I hate having a test after reading week, because it means that I'd have to study during the supposedly free-of-teaching week. It's supposed to be a break from school, for cryin' out loud.

Anyway....

On a more positive note: Are you a basketball fan? Specifically the NBA? If you are, did you watch the NBA All-Star held in Phoenix last weekend?

I didn't watch the whole All-Star weekend, but I did see the 3-point shootout (Go, Kapono! - too bad he couldn't do a 3peat), and the super amazing dunk contest!

Last year, Dwight Howard (a.k.a. Superman) won the slam dunk contest. He was amazing last year! This year, he competes again but there's a tough competitor: Nate Robinson. Nate Robinson is waaayyy shorter/smaller than Dwight Howard: Nate's only 5'9, while Dwight is 6'11! Imagine that! It's crazy to think that either of them can even jump that high and dunk! You've got to see if for yourself! You can find many videos of the slam dunk contest from YouTube, but here's a clip of Nate Robinson's final round (he won this year, by the way):



Here's yet another interesting clip from the All-Star Weekend: Shaquille O'Neal dancing with the Jabawockeez!!! It's so funny and entertaining! Click that play button now! :P



1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On Fri Feb 20, 12:58:00 AM

    hey.. i love watching basketball games! :D go ginebra ~!!