Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Tagmania

Friday, February 20, 2009 6 comments

Tagmania!!! I love doing these random photo memes! They're fun...or I'm just bored :P Check it out:
I love these foods!!! I would eat them all day everyday! Yumyum...

These are only a few of the places I would love to visit.
Paris - who doesn't want to go to Paris? City of Lovers :)
Tokyo - I don't really like crowded places, but I'd love to visit Tokyo one day, and see how they make technology.
Sydney - I just simply want to go to the Land of Down Under. Maybe see some Kangaroos and Koalas?
Santorini - It just looks so nice and peaceful. I adore the view. I'd love to go there one day.


Wow...so attached to the name "Diandra" are a lot of celebrities/famous people/entertainers.
1. Diandra Soares, a model.
2. Diandra Newlin, a singer/artist
3. Diandra "Douglas" - Michael Douglas' ex-wife.
4. I LOVE Diandra. It really came up, I promise! :)

(6) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sat Feb 21, 04:27:00 AM

    Sour belts are really yummy! The pictures you posted made me feel hungry :p I'd love to visit all those places you posted as well! Especially Paris and Tokyo.

     
    Anonymous On Sat Feb 21, 10:18:00 AM

    God, those food really makes me starve. I want to eat all of it!

     
    Anonymous On Sat Feb 21, 09:37:00 PM

    All of those are to die for! ythe foods are all yummy. The places are hella cool.

     
    Aimee On Sun Mar 01, 09:05:00 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
     
    Aimee On Sun Mar 01, 09:05:00 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
     
    Aimee On Sun Mar 01, 09:05:00 AM

    waaaaahhh! those made me hungry :( i love the baby back ribs <3