Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Back on track!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 , 4 comments

Hey you! How are you liking my new blog layout? I know, it may be kinda neutral and plain, but I like it. :) I think it's nice and clean, and it's very inviting. Tell me what you think! :o)

So I've had this on and off relationship with my blog lately, but that doesn't need much explaining since we all go through it at times. Plus, the main reason for my indefinite breaks is because I'm busy with school work and all the other priorities I have right now. But I won't bore you with all the details. I'm just gonna leave it as that.

On to other more interesting things...

Weather...
I'm loving the weather lately! It's spring time and I can see the trees and flowers blooming once again. Love spring! I just don't like it when it's cold and wet. But I'd choose spring in a flash over winter! Weather here is very unpredictable though, one minute the sun is shining, and the next time you look up in the sky, you see gray. Pshh...But I'm very happy that it's starting to get warm. I want my 20-degrees weather now!

School schmool...
Ok, well I finished my exams on the 21st. I was one of the lucky ones who finished exams early. But that's only because half of the courses I took didn't require us to write an exam. Phew! I'm officially done with 3rd year! It's a bittersweet feeling; I'm not gonna lie. I just love being a student minus the stressing out part.

Summer time...
So, what are my plans for the summer? I have no idea. I have a very long list of things I have to accomplish for the summer. For instance, I have summer classes for about 6 weeks. I must finish my driving lessons before it freakin expires. I have to get a job. I have to get experience in the field that I want to go into. I need money and lots of if to pay my gigantic student loan debt. @#$@%%^ Thinking about all these makes my head and heart hurt. Enough of that...moving on...

Careers & the future seen through the crystal ball...
Well not really the crystal ball; just this enlightened mind of mine. For the past few years I've been a lost puppy, just going blindly through university, taking all the courses that interest me or courses that I think will help me in the future. I've been trying to keep my options open. But there are pros and cons to this. Just a week ago, I've decided on pursuing a career that I personally didn't find appealing at first. I was going towards this career goal in 1st year but completely changed my mind before 3rd year started. Now, I've finished 3rd year and I'm totally changing gears again - back to where I was 2 years ago. It's really been a crazy ride, these past years. Now I'm pretty happy with my decision and I'm very happy that I have an actual concrete goal now that I can follow. If you're wondering what career choice I made, stay tuned! That deserves its own blog entry. :)

Here and now...
  1. I'm back in the blogging world!
  2. I've got a new blog layout. Tell me what you think :)
  3. I am now officially a twitter-er! Follow me on twitter!
  4. I've been job/volunteer hunting. h e l p!
  5. Tomorrow, I'll be going to downtown to meet with Ian, my love. :) (Another entry for this one tomorrow or asap)
  6. I can't believe it's going to be May in a couple of days! Time does fly fast.
So, that's about all I can say for now. Will update as soon as possible. Now I'm just gonna prepare for my little date tomorrow and then head to bed!

Questions/comments?
- tell me what you think about the new look of iamdiandra.blogspot.com (if you are new to the site, still comment, please :))
- do you have a job? and if yes, can you hook me up? (just kidding! :p)
- what else can I add to the site?

(4) Comments

  1. Chiui On Wed Apr 29, 12:41:00 AM

    Hey. haha. so THAT's why i was wondering why you thought it was dark and i thought it was light enough. hahaha. i was kinda outdated with your site. my apologies!
    anyway, your site looks neat unlike all the other bloggers who overdesign, so no worries about the look of your site. :) yay!
    -i dont have a job. haha.
    -what else? uh..my link? haha. can we exchange links? :)

    God bless! ~

     
    jlove On Thu Apr 30, 12:07:00 AM

    i love ur new layout!!! do mine!!!!! im sad. you always have a nice layout! k bye!

     
    Gel On Sat May 02, 03:54:00 AM

    Like I said, this layout is nice, Diandra :) Good to know that you were able to finish your exams early! Boo for summer classes though, but at least it's only for 6 weeks. Congrats on having a more stable career path! Til now I still have no idea what to do with my life even if i'm already an incoming 4th year student this schoolyear!

     
    tiff k On Mon May 04, 04:25:00 AM

    Hey Diandra! Haha I'm back too! Love the simple lay! Simple lays are in is what I think. Simple lays STAY. Haha

    Good that you're enjoying the weather there! Terrible terrible weather here! One week it rained buckets and rivers and now it's back to being SCORCHING HOT. Gosh.

    It's good to look for a part time job as early as now! I wish you luck! I actually just got my very first part time job this summer. Opportunity will come and if it does, GRAB IT!! Go! hehe

    Well tc now! Don't forget to visit me! Heheh tc! :D