Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Under Construction.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3 comments


Hey guys! I'm back from my hiatus.

But I've been shopping around for layouts I can use for this blog. I'm getting a little bored of it. Although I really do like it. I want to change it up a bit. And now that I'm done with exams, I have so much time on hands. So I'm planning to play around with the blog for a bit. So, for the next couple of days, the blog will be under construction. Sorry about that! Hopefully it won't mess up my entries, so you guys can still read them. If ever you came by and the blog is all messed up, please bare with me. Please check back again. :o)

I'm thinking my blog right now is too dark. I'm feeling a little "light" colour, so when I come back, the blog's gonna look a bit different. I'm definitely still going to keep it simple, but the colours will change. Hopefully you guys will like it as well!

I'll be back soon. Ttyl.

(3) Comments

  1. Tasha On Fri Apr 24, 05:32:00 PM

    Good luck with revamping your site and everything! :D I tend to prefer 'light' colours in my layouts, too. It always seems so much more cheerful and inviting to me! :)

     
    chiui On Tue Apr 28, 03:25:00 AM

    looking forward to the major makeover of your site! heehee. is this too dark? i personally think it's kinda light already, heehee. oh well, it's your choice. if you wanna make it bright, why not try some yellow? :) just a suggestion. :)

     
    Gel On Tue Apr 28, 10:04:00 PM

    Ohh is this the new layout i'm seeing? :) If it is, it's looking great Diandra! Good to see you're back from hiatus already!