Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

No, I'm not *really* breaking my hiatus time. I'm just here for a brief update. I just miss blogging too much. :o)

Classes are over and exam time is here. I only have 2 exams this term, which makes it harder for me to focus and put pressure on myself. Of course I wouldn't wish to have 5 exams instead, but still.

5 articles to read. 3 info-packed lectures to study. 3 days. Hmm, pretty reasonable. On Friday, th 17th of April is my first exam on Developmental Neuropsychology. It sounds hard, and it is quite. Studying well pays off, and I know that first hand! :)

2nd and last exam is on the 21st of April. It's this sociology course which I had to take to major in sociology. Bummer. But, it's not too bad either. It's just that the readings are...well, let's just say, uninteresting...to say the least. Although there were a couple of books we had to read that are pretty okay. Oh well, I'm gonna stop judging and start studying!

Project 365. Yes, yes, I know. For those people who constantly check on my Project 365 updates, well...you know that I haven't yet updated since...who knows when? I'm so super duper sorry. I was (and still am) super duper busy with school (of course, we all know that comes first). Don't worry, I do have photos in my camera memory, so you will eventually get a chance to take a look at that. It's just the uploading that needs to be done, and it takes a while to upload and edit, so I'm planning to do that after my exams are done. So please please don't give up me (or my project 365!) I knew this photo project will be a challenge, but who knew it would be this hard? Anyway, wish me luck with that.

I have SO much random and sometimes interesting things that happened to me during (and before and after) my hiatus. Will tell you all about it, once I finish everything I have to do for school. (If I remember all of it, that is). :o)

By the way, my friends have been telling me to get Twitter. I know it's been such a phenomenon lately in the WorldWideWeb. I'm just scared I'll get addicted? Haha. I'll worry about that after exams.

***Oh and last thing before I sign off. I'm starting to get a little bit bored of my current blog layout. Do you think it's time for a change? [Your comments on this one are greatly appreciated!]


(7) Comments

  1. rhoda On Tue Apr 14, 08:45:00 PM

    yeah..studying..been there, done that..i really got tired during my college years especially when i was already in my 5th year..the thesis was just sooo exhausting..imagine, we had to sleep in the school grounds just to finish it..but it was all worth it..although our group weren't able to attend the actual graduation ceremonies, our diplomas still say that we graduated on March..

     
    brooke On Wed Apr 15, 08:54:00 PM

    Good luck with the exams and studies :)

    I like layout changes :) so yupp :P

     
    Gel On Thu Apr 16, 01:37:00 AM

    I got myself another Twitter account, this time it's public so if ever you get an account there, don't forget to add me :)

    About your 365, yes it is challenging. I gave up on it (for the second time around). I'm still not sure what my plan B will be but hopefully I can do something about it. Haha.

    Good luck with school. Blog right away when you're not too busy anymore! :)

     
    Dayna On Fri Apr 17, 05:29:00 AM

    Good luck with your examinations. Mine are coming soon and I have 4 papers to handle. :(

    Anyway, as this is my first time here, the layout looks good to me. :) But if you wish, then change it because it's your site and as long as you like it. I don't see why not. :)

     
    Aimee On Mon Apr 20, 07:33:00 AM

    good luck for the exams XD i have mine every friday.. kakainis! pero at least, it's not a surprise exam because i totally suck at it! XD

    i have my twitter for over a year already but i don't open it that much.. hehehe

    your layout is simple sis and it's nice.. pero sabi ng friend ko i need to chage daw from time to time.. kaya i did! hehehe...

     
    KOESnadi On Mon Apr 20, 07:44:00 AM

    hey you have nice blog. can we link exchange?

     
    Jhanz On Tue Apr 21, 02:24:00 AM

    Good luck with your exams! :D I know, I'm kinda late already. :))