Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I need a love song right now. Babyface, anyone? So in love with that song right now. Babyface never fails to convey the right things through his songs. :) Listen to it!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.” - Neil Gaiman



(via icanread.tumblr.com)


(via infinitebutterflie.tumblr.com)



(via icanread.tumblr.com)


Have you ever been in love?
Are you in love right now?
Do you like that Babyface song too? :)

(8) Comments

  1. tiff k On Tue Jun 09, 09:17:00 PM

    Hey there dear!! *hugz* Are you feeling okay? But that's true what Neil Gaiman said but I can't be 100% sure since I've never been in love *so that cancels question 1 and 2* Sighs.. I think I need a love song too, or just the experience to be in love. But it's not happening yet. Nope it ain't.

    Love the pic with the butterfly! Sad :(

    haha it's okay! It's my first time to listen to it actually. Too bad it's only for a few secs @_@ hhahaa tc!

     
    Unknown On Wed Jun 10, 12:32:00 AM

    can't get enough slow jams! ;) yes, i am in love right now.. have been for 2 years, hehe! :) something goin' on here diandra?!?! ;P p.s - is it just me or is there some funny characters on your post?

     
    Diandra On Wed Jun 10, 12:51:00 AM

    Tiff: I'm okay, thanks! :) Isn't it the full song? When I play it, I get the full song :)

    Kym: yup, can't get enough slow jams! :) but um, funny characters? I have no clue. When I view it, it's perfectly fine. I hope it is for everyone else to!

     
    Gel On Sat Jun 13, 08:59:00 AM

    Ohhh I really love this blog entry of yours! Or probably coz i'm currently in love with someone, that's why I could relate to it. Haha. Gotta love Neil Gaiman's statement as well. A bit harsh but that's life's realities.

    Have you ever been in love? I am :)
    Are you in love right now? Yes!
    Do you like that Babyface song too? :) First time I heard it.. it's good :)

     
    genisa On Mon Jun 15, 06:50:00 AM

    I don't really like songs that run like that but its not that bad anyway. nakakabitin naman. haha. XD

    well. i'm currently in love with my mj. haha. :D love's really tough but its just that irresistable. :))

     
    Aimee On Sat Jul 04, 12:26:00 PM

    i love neil gaiman's words... it summarizes the most part of love..

    also with the one from icanread.tumblr.com XD true love is really worth fighting for XD

    Have you ever been in love? -i guess so XD

    Are you in love right now? -yes yes XD

    Do you like that Babyface song too? :) -actually this is just the first time i heard that song and i like it... i love Babyface's voice quality.. parang chill lang kasi eh XD

     
    PJ RIVERA On Thu Jul 09, 01:12:00 AM

    wow :)

    i listened to the song..

    and it was so beatiful..

    it feels great to be inlove :)

    DAILY BITZ

     
    Rachel On Fri Jul 10, 04:11:00 AM

    I like that song =D