Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Hairstyle Hunt

Thursday, June 04, 2009 7 comments

Ohmygosh. It's been too long (again). Sorry about that! I haven't got the time to blog hop and return comments also. Forgive me!

Anyway, so it's summer time (almost) and my hair is getting really long...so, I'm planning to get a haircut soon...like before my birthday. So, I need your opinion. Keep it lengthy or cut it short?

Here are some of my picks:




Most of them are long hairstyles, but what do you think? I'm keeping this entry short, 'coz I need to get back to reading. Hopefully will get write a longer entry soon.
Feel free to leave me a message/comment! Toodles!


(7) Comments

  1. Unknown On Thu Jun 04, 11:36:00 PM

    i like mischa bartons haircut the best! i think you'd look great with it :)

     
    tiff k On Fri Jun 05, 10:40:00 AM

    OMG you're gonna get a haircut?? Aww it's soo good for u! I can't do these kinds of haircuts because my hair is not naturally straight. It's kinky. Nabbit!

    Mischa Barton's or the really short one here! I'd love to see you have that! It'll be soo cool! :p hehe

    tc! Good luck ah! :P

     
    Diandra On Fri Jun 05, 05:35:00 PM

    Kym: Thanks for the comment! That's definitely one of my top 3's :)

    Tiff: Thanks! I'm looking for a change, that's why I wanna get a haircut :)

     
    JHOANA On Mon Jun 08, 02:06:00 AM

    i want the 3rd style.. FULL BANGS hehe!

     
    Rachel On Mon Jun 08, 06:00:00 AM

    They were all nice hair cut but i prefer no. 3

     
    Anonymous On Tue Nov 10, 12:25:00 PM
     
    Anonymous On Fri Feb 26, 02:17:00 AM

    good day dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes are about 320 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?