Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

busy bee.

Thursday, March 05, 2009 , , 0 comments

I'm a busy bee. That explains why my blog has been quite "empty" lately. I haven't updated for a while, because I had way too many things to do on my list. "Blogging" always ends up at the end of the list. I apologize for those who visit and are disappointed because I haven't written anything new.

Anyway, this week has been filled with interesting things. Well, Monday, especially. My Monday was long and tiring (kind of?). It started with a class from 10-12pm. Then I had my 3-hour long break. Usually, I just end up wasting my time doing nothing for 3 hours. But, the past Monday, I actually made use of my time! I went to this Fair about the Research Opportunity Program at my school. It's this really awesome program I want to participate in. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot of competition, but it doesn't hurt to try, right? Plus, I get a whole credit for it, I get to work with a great prof/instructor, and can use this experience to get me jobs in the future! :)

Speaking of jobs, two days ago, on Tuesday, Ian and I went to go to the plaza near my house to hand out my resume. Ian was a lot of help! He helped me edit my resume, fix it up a bit to make it look nice and clean. I printed out about 8 copies for that day...gave it around the plaza. Hopefully, someone is interested in hiring soon - as in, in two months. I must get a job this summer! I must!.


Oh, by the way! Before I forget...Belated Happy Square Root Day! Haha... March 3rd, 2009 is the Square root 3 day --> 3 times 3 equals 9, get it? :P The next Square root day will be on April 4th, 2016. Brace yourselves until then! :P (F.Y.I. I am really not a fan of math, I just heard this on the radio 2 days ago. Babe, this part of my entry is for you...Haha)

Anyway, I kind of just woke up...well, not too long ago. So, I gotta go get some breakfast - or brunch? I have to leave for school in like 2.5 hours. I'll be at school until 6pm tonight. I'm not really sure when I'll have the next free time. But keep visiting! :) And, I hope you're also visiting my Project 365. I haven't been that organized lately, but I'm keeping up! :)

I'll leave you guys with a funny, yet sad "story" I found on FML.

Today, I took my girlfriend to a very nice restaurant. I thought it would be a good place to pop the question. I gave the ring to the waiter and asked him to put it on her dessert plate. When she saw it she picked it up, put it down and said "no". Then she started to eat the dessert. FML

Toodles!

(0) Comments