Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Random shenags.

Friday, May 08, 2009 , 2 comments

Just some random shenanigans for today.
  • Steve Nash on PacMan & Pinoys
I'm following Steve Nash on twitter and I saw this the other day. Yay for Steve Nash, for PacMan, and for all Pinoys! :) **click to view a bigger picture**
  • And some dose of FML...
**click for a better read**

  • And onto some news....some odd weird ridiculous news
I found this article a while back. Just thought I'd share.
**click on the photo to read the article**


Well that's about all I can dig up for now. Come back for more random shenags next time. :)
I have so much time on my hands right now, which is why I'm constantly online hence, a bloggeroo (don't ask me what that means, I just made that up). Hopefully more interesting stories on my next entry! Oh yeah, birthday wishlists and stuff coming up real soon!!! Check back again :)

What do you think of all these random shtuff? Comments on any of them? :)

(2) Comments

  1. Unknown On Sat May 09, 07:35:00 PM

    hahaha love that the world loves filipinos cus of pacman :)

     
    Rachel On Wed May 20, 01:52:00 AM

    Pacman was very popular now =D