Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

The title says it all! -->Sickest shit you'll ever hear!!!
I'm watching/hearing this video as I'm posting this. It's a must-see!
Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check-check-check-it-out..out..out!



Two words: Insane awesomeness!
Please tell me that you watched this and tell me what you think! :)

(14) Comments

  1. Unknown On Fri May 08, 08:41:00 PM

    what the heck was that?? That was aweeeeesome! haha its looks so easy coming from him! :P

     
    jhoana On Sat May 09, 01:28:00 AM

    lol! parang utot. haha! at first akala ko flute lang!

     
    tiff k On Sat May 09, 01:53:00 AM

    Haahaa lolz sis! It's darn hilarious!! haha I'm imagining the saliva that they're emitting on the poor mic! But they are goood!! They just have to clean the mic after. lOLZ! hhahaa :D

     
    Gel On Sun May 10, 10:30:00 AM

    Whoa. That's awesome. My eyes literally went like this >> O_O

     
    Dianne On Mon May 11, 04:44:00 PM

    Wow! Para akong natameme na ewan. HAHA! I was like, ohmygod! HAHA!

     
    Glenda is the name. =) On Tue May 12, 05:18:00 AM

    oh my freakin' goodness! was that really him playing the flute?? amazing! these guys are awesome! hahaha. =D they must've been really bored to come up with dis idea! LOL.


    TALENTED indeed!

     
    Intelligence Is A Curse On Tue May 12, 10:21:00 PM

    Oooh awesome! I wish I had half that talent! Thanks for sharing.

     
    Justin On Wed May 13, 06:02:00 AM

    I didn't watch all 18 minutes, but what I saw was pretty fricken awesome. It reminded me of a youtube video where someone did the mario theme song with a flute. he kinda did the same thing.

     
    Chiui On Wed May 13, 08:43:00 AM

    Haha..I thought at first it was boring, but then 0_o wow!
    hahah. he can do all sorts of sounds with that recorder. Gosh, he's good.

     
    Diandra On Wed May 13, 01:34:00 PM

    Hey guys! Thanks for leaving me a comment! For those who only saw Nathan "Flutebox" Lee, you should go watch the latter half of the video - Beardyman is awesome too! :)

     
    Rachel On Tue May 19, 05:31:00 AM

    wow that's great. amazing talent.

     
    MsCandyBlush On Wed May 20, 10:34:00 PM

    LOL haha mssbe ko lang. WTF hahaha :D kaloka un ah! ;))

     
    sarah On Wed May 20, 11:41:00 PM

    that was so cool. makes me feel stupid. i want a nice party trick talent like that!!

     
    jlove On Fri May 22, 03:22:00 AM

    i want them in my wedding!!! i dont care about the dress or the reception! i just want them there!