Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Okay, if you're an NBA fan, you would know what I'm talking about. It's the Playoff season!!! Well, it has been going on for more than a week now. Let me tell you, I'm getting quite the excitement watching it this year. No, no, no, I'm not a hardcore fan; just a normal on-and-off, regular-season-ignoring, playoff-obsessing fan. It's really kind of hard to explain my relationship with basketball (NBA). I mean, yes I do enjoy watching basketball games, especially during the intense Playoff season where teams go head-to-head (literally) trying to win a game in which every millisecond counts. But, I unfortunately cannot play the sport. Or any sport for that matter. I'm already such a clumsy person in the first place; adding sports to the picture would be a recipe for disaster, a recipe for broken bones, a loose tooth, and a bleeding nose. I've attempted many times in the past to play a sport - anything, but, well...let's just say there's not a single glimmer of hope. Maybe I'm being too hard on myself. But that's what I get for being Clumzilla. Anyway, enough on this discussion about my pathetic sporting/active life. The closest thing I can get to a sport is playing fetch with my dog...indoors. Nah, I think I can do better than that.

So back to NBA. If you're an NBA fan, and if you're following the Playoffs, where do you think amazing will happen this year? My predictions? L.A. Lakers and the Cleveland Cavaliers will take it to the Finals this year. Kobe is my basketball god of the West, and I will probably be rooting for the Lakers for the Finals (when they get there). As for LeBron James, I knew he was good, but I was never really a fan. But tonight, I am a witness. I saw LeBron "The King" James make it happen on the court: Orlando Magic (95), Cleveland Cavaliers (93). With one second remaining in the game, he made amazing happen. Final score: ORL 95 CLE 96. He is now my basketball king of the East.
See it for yourselves. Watch how LeBron made amazing happen in Game 2.
***click the link to watch the clip***
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&id=28127744&story_fbid=756797085692#/video/video.php?v=752766128490
I couldn't yet find a video that I can embed here. This video is from NBA. Let me know if you have trouble viewing it. (Hopefully not).

***Edit***
Everyone's talking about it! (click for a better view)


Any comments?
Are you a basketball/NBA fan? Are you also following the Playoffs this year?
Which team is your pick for the Finals?
(Just to feed my curiosity) Do you play a sport(s) or are you clumzilla like me?

(14) Comments

  1. grace On Sat May 23, 02:12:00 AM

    I'm also an NBA fan. Me and my boyfriend are routing for Cleveland Cavaliers and ofcourse, our favorite is Lebron James. :) Do you watch PBA sis?

     
    Diandra On Sat May 23, 02:20:00 AM

    Hi Grace. Thanks for the comment. First one, wow you're fast! hehe

    I don't watch PBA because I am not able to - there's not PBA here. When I was little though, I remember watching PBA. I guess that's when it all started. :)

     
    grace On Sat May 23, 02:28:00 AM

    Yeah sis, I'm loading it right now. It's just that, the connection sucks. I wasn't able to watch this on tv. I think it was so early when it was aired here in the Philippines. Hmm. 3am I guess??

    Oh, nasan ka ba sis? :D I'm a huge fan of PBA specially Ginebra. :) I even go to their practice. Haha. Obsessed much? haha XD

    By the way sis, I'll be visiting here from time to time. :)

     
    Gel On Sat May 23, 04:05:00 AM

    It's mainly about basketball and I can't relate with it :( But yeah I know it's the playoffs, one of my guy friends mentioned it. As for the teams, I couldn't make a reply though coz like I said, I don't know much about the sport. Haha. Well.. enjoy! :)

     
    tiff k On Sat May 23, 04:36:00 AM

    Because I have a brother and my father, and 2 uncles are also NBA fans who watched NBA constantly when i was kid, I came to love WATCHING *not exactly playing too* the sport. My favorite has really got to be Chicago Bulls MJ, Scottie Pippen, Longley, Rodman, Steve Kerr era. Really gosh they are SUPER GOOD and I haven't seen a team who is as good as them still. I don't know.. guess childhood never left me. ahha Can you believe that 6 year old me was screaming JORDAN JORDAN JORDAN! lolz. haha

    Well i don't watch much now except I get news from my brother. He's NBA obsessed and he was kinda devastated when Boston lost. I don't mind Boston, I think they're good too! Am just not a fan of Kobe *gets thrown at with tomatoes* and Lakers. Sorry. Don't like Kobe coz he thinks he owns the game. Not a fan of James because he's trying to be like Jordan. haha. Shoot me now :D

    I am hoping that either Magic or Nuggets get in! Haha but I don't know. I'll just keep on listening to the news and my bro's screams. hehe. He doesn't like Cleveland nor Lakers. lolz! hehee

    There are soo many game winners this season! Did you see the shot made by Perkins during the Boston-Magic game? He did it in .1 seconds! lolz! hahaha

    tc!

     
    Unknown On Sat May 23, 02:38:00 PM

    ahahah! when i saw the title, i was actually going to comment about how i'm following along with the playoffs through everyones facebook status and then i saw the pictures of facebook you put up! hahahha too funny! ;P

     
    Dee On Sat May 23, 06:26:00 PM

    OMGOSH! I love NBA! I watch it everytime. I loved yesterday's game. I thought Cavs was going to lose bu then LeBron threw that 3 pointer liks shiizzz. :)) I hope Lakers win!!

     
    Diandra On Sat May 23, 08:53:00 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
     
    Diandra On Sat May 23, 08:54:00 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
     
    Diandra On Sat May 23, 08:56:00 PM

    Tiff: Wow, thanks for the long comment! Love reading your comments :) As for your team preference, I'm not going to argue with you...haha my boyfriend doesn't like kobe either & for the same reason. :P But I'm like, Boo You! But I kinda wanted Orlando to win instead of Cleveland, but we'll see. Whenever LeBron is on, we'll never know how much crazy stuff he's gonna pull off.

    Kym: Yes! Everyone was talking about it! Last night right after the game, I went on FB and I saw all these comments about LeBron's game-winning shot. I was like WOW this really is a big deal!

    Dee: Yes, go Lakers! As of now, I really just can't tell who's gonna go on the Finals. They're all really good teams (as you can tell by the playoff season record!)

     
    istarblog.com On Mon May 25, 11:38:00 PM

    First time to be here.
    Are you a basketball/NBA fan? - NO!
    Are you also following the Playoffs this year? NO!
    Which team is your pick for the Finals? N.A

     
    istarblog.com On Fri May 29, 10:39:00 PM

    hi sis, got new post. hope you can drop a comment

    www.pink-precious.com

     
    kibumie On Sat May 30, 09:38:00 PM

    np ^^

     
    Anonymous On Tue Apr 09, 10:46:00 PM

    I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

    Have a look at my blog; reduce weight